Sunday, February 26, 2017

Meghan Merkel,...girlfriend of Prince Harry used to live a poor life...

Meghan Merkel, the 35-year-old girlfriend of Prince Harry, has described her life as not so glittery.
She recalled a moment she couldn't fix her 'beat up, hand-me-down'  car she drove from audition to audition.

 "The clicker wouldn't open the front doors and I couldn't afford to fix this car and this was how I got from one audition to the other.

"So what I would start to do is literally go to these auditions, park at the back of the parking lot and I would open my trunk… and crawl into the back of my car to the front seat to drive off to my next audition" she said.

Meghan became a global phenomenon after she began dating Prince Harry. She has also been featured in the TV show "Suits".


Photo credit: royalfans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate